8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AustCham Mongolia’s 2020 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL IS OPEN.
Membership packages of AustCham Mongolia enables you to access to other AustChams globally (more than ten other Australian Chambers of Commerce – ASIA) and enjoy discounted event fees at various business forums, exhibitions to access helpful business advice and services. AustCham Mongolia’s monthly and annual events provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base- meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- CREDIBILITY to your business. You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as one of our professional members.
- VISIBILITY in the community. As a new member of the chamber, you will be listed in the chamber newsletters and on social pages. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events.
- DISCOUNTS on events. Member-only discounts to AustCham and jointly hosted events.
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS services. Our most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. We have been initiating more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for our members.
- NETWORKING opportunities. “Sundowner” the biggest networking event in town. Open new doors of opportunity by networking with over a hundred members from the Australian / International, Mongolian and broader business community.
- PROFESSIONAL LEARNING with the Professional Speaker Series, which is not only a platform for influential and successful figures to present their knowledge and insight, but also an avenue in which International and Mongolian professionals can learn from one another.
- ACCESS to knowledge hub. There is a members-only section on our webpage where members can access valuable presentations professional speakers series, articles and business insight.
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY. Members have an access to search useful information using the directory.
- QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS. Newsletters provide new member information, regular mailings with notices for special events, latest news about business policy, products, and services to keep you informed and updated.
- PROMOTION & PUBLICITY. AustCham promotes your business, services and products through our various marketing channels including our website, social media, newsletter & publication.
WHAT WE OFFER
By representing a broad cross-section of Australians and Australian companies, AustCham plays a critical role in cultivating Australia-Mongolia business relationships and meeting the growing needs of our expanding membership base.
We currently have 63 member companies. The majority of members are based in Mongolia. The Chamber also has an active Individual and Young Professional membership, made up of young Australians working or studying in Mongolia and Mongolians business representatives who support the building of business relationships between Mongolia and Australia.
AustCham is a non-profit organisation which operates independently from government. It is funded entirely by our membership and Chamber activities.
The Chamber maintains a good working relationship with the Australian Embassy in Mongolia and Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) in Mongolia.
A Board of 11, who are elected by the membership, oversee the Chamber’s activities. Board members are elected for two-year terms, with six positions being filled at an Annual General Meeting held each March. Representatives of the Australian Embassy and Austrade also serve on the Board as Ex Officio Members, along with the Chamber’s General Manager. The General Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Chamber.
Dear members, friends and fellow Australians, AustCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to our Australia Day Sundowner 2020 event with authentic Australian tucker and wines at Premier Lounge at level 25 of the Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel on Friday, January 24, 2020. Time: 19:00 – 21:00Members: FREENonmembers: MNT 40,000…
🗣🇦🇺🦘 #RAFFLE at Australia Day Sundowner will raise funds for the bushfire relief effort. 100% of the money raised by the special auction items going to the campaign. We encourage everyone who’s coming to our event to contribute to raffle/auction. Come join us for authentic Australian tucker and wines…
Since switching over to an automated Sandvik LHD fleet in its E48 block cave mine in 2015, Northparkes has boosted output by nearly 20 per cent. Daily loader productivity is up 24 per cent, costs per tonne are down 23 per cent, and the problem…
- Trade between Mongolia, China improves
- Scots judo team brave nippy -40C temperatures for Burns Night in Mongolia
- Wife saves herdsman from wolf attack in Mongolia
- China Shengmu Organic Milk Announces Disposal Of 49% Stake In Inner Mongolia Shengmu High-Tech Dairy
- Flint Tale, a Feature Film about the Flint Water Crisis, Premieres at the Miami Improv on Feb. 3 at 8 p.m.