8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AustCham Mongolia’s 2020 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL IS OPEN.
Membership packages of AustCham Mongolia enables you to access to other AustChams globally (more than ten other Australian Chambers of Commerce – ASIA) and enjoy discounted event fees at various business forums, exhibitions to access helpful business advice and services. AustCham Mongolia’s monthly and annual events provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base- meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- CREDIBILITY to your business.You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as one of our professional members.
- VISIBILITY in the community. As a new member of the chamber, you will be listed in the chamber newsletters and on social pages. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events.
- DISCOUNTS ON EVENTS. Member-only discounts to AustCham and jointly hosted events.
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SERVICES. Our most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. We have been initiating more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for our members.
- NETWORKING opportunities with ‘Sundowner’ the biggest networking event in town. Open new doors of opportunity by networking with over a hundred members from the Australian / International, Mon- golian and broader business community.
- PROFESSIONAL LEARNING with the Professional Speaker Series, which is not only a platform for influential and succesful figures to present their knowledge and insight, but also an avenue in which International and Mongolian professionals can learn from one another.
- ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGE HUB. There is a members-only section on our webpage where members can access valuable presentations professional speakers series, articles and business insight.
- ONLINE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY (under construction). Members have an access to search useful information using the directory.
- QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS. Newsletters provide new member information, regular mailings with notices for special events, latest news about business policy, products, and services to keep you informed and updated.
- PROMOTION & PUBLICITY. AustCham promotes your business, services and products through our various marketing channels including our website, social media, newsletter & publication.
As Chairman of the Innovation in Mining Committee I’m proud to be part of the AustCham Innovation in Mining Series (IMS) initiative and look forward to developing other opportunities for our members to showcase their innovative mining solutions to the specifically heavy mining centric / targeted audience the AustCham Members’ platform provides.
The Innovation in Mining Committee was developed in response to a recent survey requesting feedback regarding which industry sector and topic the members would like AustCham to focus in 2019. The response was overwhelmingly in favour of innovation in Mining. As such we were proud to launch the first Innovation in Mining Series (IMS) event which was held on 7th May at the Blue Sky Lounge, sponsored and presented by our Corporate member Murray Mining Services LLC. The event was a great success thanks to our member’s support attending the event and the feedback / interest received from this initiative.
Modern Mining companies are seeing continual pressures and incentives to improve productivity, efficiency, reliability and safety. To meet these needs, companies are looking to innovate. So what role does Automation, AI, Machine Learning, Robotics, BIG DATA analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Digitalisation and Digital Transformation play in your business?
Please stay tuned to find out how our members are combating these technological advances and applying them to the Mining Industry. If you have a specific product or solution you would like to showcase as part of our AustCham IMS initiative please do not hesitate to get in contact with us so we can tailor an event package suitable for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
By representing a broad cross-section of Australians and Australian companies, AustCham plays a critical role in cultivating Australia-Mongolia business relationships and meeting the growing needs of our expanding membership base.
We currently have 57 member companies. The majority of members are based in Mongolia. The Chamber also has an active Individual and Young Professional membership, made up of young Australians working or studying in Mongolia and Mongolians business representatives who support the building of business relationships between Mongolia and Australia.
AustCham is a non-profit organisation which operates independently from government. It is funded entirely by our membership and Chamber activities.
The Chamber maintains a good working relationship with the Australian Embassy in Mongolia and Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) in Mongolia.
A Board of 11, who are elected by the membership, oversee the Chamber’s activities. Board members are elected for two-year terms, with six positions being filled at an Annual General Meeting held each March. Representatives of the Australian Embassy and Austrade also serve on the Board as Ex Officio Members, along with the Chamber’s General Manager. The General Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Chamber.
Akaliko Resources LLC, our recent addition to the community, has received their Corporate Membership Certificate. ✨👏🥳 Since 2004, Akaliko has been a global leader in relieving high-cost hydraulic cylinder remanufacturing, servicing and repair for clients worldwide. Working in mainly mining and industrial sectors, Akaliko has business in 13 different locations including...
Please join us in welcoming ✨👉 Saade Group 👈✨ as our new #CORPORATE_MEMBER. Welcome to the community and Thank you for your support and cooperation. 👏👏👏 We are excited to partner with you this year and more. Please welcome them by visiting their website www.saadegroup.mn Company introduction: Started in...
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Delegates of MONTSAME national news agency of Mongolia, led by Director-General B.Ganchimeg are participating in the 17th General Assembly of the Organization of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA) which is running for the second day in Seoul, the Republic of Korea. Attendants of the meeting today...
- Deputy Prime Minister Trịnh Đình Dũng held a reception in Hà Nội on Friday for Mongolian Minister of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry Ulaan Chultem, who is in Hà Nội to attend the 17th meeting of the Việt Nam-Mongolia Inter-Governmental Committee f…
- Vietnam, Mongolia seek stronger economic, trade ties
- Photo Release: THE 95TH REPUBLIC DAY OF MONGOLIA AND THE 45TH ANNIVERSARY OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN MONGOLIA AND THAILAND AT SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, BANGKOK
- Chairman of Gazprom Management Committee and Mongolia’s Deputy Prime Minister sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Methacrylic Acid Price Charts Now Available at Intratec Website