COVID-19 updated news
Regular updates on COVID-19. Please follow us to get informed.
On 02 May 2022
Total confirmed cases: 919,708
New cases: 67
Providing our members with the latest information and advice to stay safe overseas. Please click the picture to find out more.
Recent Updates in Mongolia:
Mongolia has reopened its borders to fully vaccinated travellers. On arrival, you must present a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test result taken within 72 hours of departure from your first embarkation point. You won’t be required to quarantine on arrival. All border points remain closed except for Chinggis Khan International Airport. All major domestic COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, including limits on opening hours of businesses and social distancing. The wearing of face-masks remains mandatory.
If you want updates on the situation in Australia please visit the link below:
- https://covid19.mohs.mn/ – “Ministry of Health Mongolia”
- https://montsame.mn/en/ – “Mongolian News Agency”
- http://www.consul.mn/eng/index.php?moduls=10 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mongolia, Consul- Travelling Updates
- https://www.australia.gov.au/ – Australian Government Updates
- https://covid19inlanguage.homeaffairs.gov.au/ – COVID-19 and the Border Updates
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 – ‘World Health Organization”
- https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations – Daily vaccination updates through the world