COVID-19 updated news
Regular updates on COVID-19. Please follow and keep informed.
On 22 July 2021
Total confirmed case: 151,230
New case: 1,497
Recoveries : 141,248
Providing our members with the latest information and advice to stay safe overseas. Please click the picture to find out more.
Recent Updates in Mongolia:
The Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia has issued a travel notice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nationals and permanent residents of Mongolia and foreign nationals of the countries/regions stated in the official Visa Exemption List of Mongolia, which can be found here, are allowed to enter from 10 May 2021.
However, there are certain entry requirements as stated in the travel notice and all passengers are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test, which must be taken within 72 hours before departure of the first embarkation point.
Moreover, all persons arriving in Mongolia who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus infection will be quarantined at designated facilities for 7 days and PCR tests will be taken during the quarantine period. Information on the quarantine facilities can be found at www.tabinfo.mn and contact the listed hotels for reservations.
In the case of PCR test results are positive, the individuals will be transferred to a hospital for treatment. Persons arriving in Mongolia 14 days after receiving the full dose of coronavirus vaccines or those who were diagnosed earlier with a coronavirus infection and fully recovered are exempt from quarantine upon presenting proof of vaccination, antibody test result, or other medical documents.
If you want updates on the situation in Australia please visit the link below:
- https://covid19.mohs.mn/ – “Ministry of Health Mongolia”
- https://montsame.mn/en/ – “Mongolian News Agency”
- http://www.consul.mn/eng/index.php?moduls=10 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mongolia, Consul- Travelling Updates
- https://www.australia.gov.au/ – Australian Government Updates
- https://covid19inlanguage.homeaffairs.gov.au/ – COVID-19 and the Border Updates
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 – ‘World Health Organization”
- https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations – Daily vaccination updates through the world