COVID-19 updated news
Regular updates on Coronavirus. Please follow and keep informed.
On 02 June 2020
Total confirmed case : 185 (imported from abroad only)
New case: 6
Recoveries : 43
Providing our members with the latest information and advice to stay safe overseas. Please click the picture to find out more.
Mongolian Government Updates
Australian Government Updates
- A national three-step plan to relax coronavirus restrictions has been announced, with states and territories to decide when each step will be implemented locally. (https://www.pm.gov.au/media/update-coronavirus-measures-08may20) Please click to see or download the three-step plans from the government (https://prod.static9.net.au/fs/e8cb19bb-ca0b-48e7-82b2-b644786124e3)
- Physical distancing measures are still in place across Australia. However, some states are revising restrictions on public gatherings. Check State and Territory websites for the rules where you live. (https://www.australia.gov.au/#state-and-territory-government-information)
- Australian Government has released COVIDSafe application which speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps health officials support and protect you, your friends, and your family. (Find out more about the application please visit the website: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app)
- https://covid19.mohs.mn/ – “Ministry of Health Mongolia”
- https://www.nccd.gov.mn/ – “National Center for Communicable Diseases in Mongolia”
- https://zasag.mn/ – “Government of Mongolia”
- https://www.australia.gov.au/ – “Australian Government”
- https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/ – “Department of Home Affairs”
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 – ‘World Health Organization”
The returnees from the charter flights in Mongolia will be quarantined for 21 days after arriving home.
To prevent you and your family please follow below instructions: