AustCham Mongolia welcomes its new Board of Directors
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at the Moscow room of Shangri-La Hotel, Ulaanbaatar with a good number of AustCham members attending in person.
It was our pleasure to see our members and hear from our acting Patron, Dave Preston the Chargé d’affaires a.i of the Australian Embassy in Mongolia.
During the AGM, the Chamber’s current Executive Committee shared an overview of AustCham Mongolia’s operations, its membership, sponsorship, and financial status, and final results of FY 2021, including the challenges and our plans going forward into 2022.
It is also our pleasure to officially announce and welcome our newly elected Board of Directors who will serve for the next two years.
1. Brad Clarke – Managing Director at Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
2. David Reiner – Executive Director at MSM Group LLC
3. Enkh-Amgalan Sengee – CEO at Thiess Mongolia LLC
4. Philip Abraham – General Manager HSES at Oyu Tolgoi
5. Tsendmaa Choijamts – Tax Executive Director at PwC Mongolia
The 2022 AustCham Board of Directors would like to take this opportunity to thank those 2021 Directors who did not seek re-election for their service throughout 2021 and to all the nominees for their active participation.