[Webinar Series] with Medical Doctors of International SOS
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|[icon name="map-marker" class="2x"]|
Dear Valued Member,
We are pleased to invite you to join our webinar series with our “Corporate” member International SOS on the topic “Situation Update on Mongolia Covid-19 Vaccines, Testing Options, and Resumption of Operations” at 15:00 pm (UB time zone) on 27 January 2021.
This webinar address concerns on return to the country and returns to operations in Mongolia.
- Dr. Richard Jones, Regional Medical Directors, International SOS
- Dr. Brando Tamayo, Country Medical Director, International SOS
During this live webinar, they will share insights and advice on:
- Mongolia’s COVID-19 situational update
- Review of healthcare system & local Ministry of Health’s directives
- COVID-19 testing capability & vaccines development
- Return to operations, flexible business continuity plans, and workforce resilience
If you are interested in this webinar and have anything to clarify please contact to email@example.com.