Moncement Building Materials LLC
Moncement Building Materials LLC operates integrated facilities for the production of Ordinary Portland Cement, consisting of a completely dry process production line with a capacity of 1750 metric tons per day of clinker in Orgun Soum, Dornogovi Province and is currently developing a 120 tons per hour installed capacity grinding station and terminal in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia.
The company is owned by Monpolymet LLC, a company incorporated under the laws of Mongolia, and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (‘EBRD’).
Moncement industrial workshops feature modern and proven technologies; a dry process integrated plant next to the raw materials and the largest cement terminal in Ulaanbaatar. The operational and economic synergies of the Orgun plant and Ulaanbaatar grinding station, which solves the logistics, optimizes raw material utilization and minimizes environmental impacts.
Being the pioneer in modern dry process cement technology in the country, Moncement relies on practical training and knowledge transfer by Tangshan Jidong Cement Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 000401), the 6th largest manufacturer of cement in the world. The Company also enhances the management by seasoned global cement sector expatriates in key management roles.
Moncement is well positioned and capable to support your projects for the following reasons:
- Cement 100% produced from high quality local materials and with the best possible technology
- Cement plant located next to the main railway
- Modern, automated facilities for year-round operation and reliable performance
- Robust quality assurance program with fully equipped laboratories
- Utilization of the best global cement sector expertise
- Variety of products and ways of dispatching.